The old days of TV and Radio top Music lists are a bit over, Nowadays YouTube is the well-known Online Video Platform where Music Video's get a lot of Vieuws!
If you want to start a YouTube channel, the following tips are important:
1. Start with a good name for you Youtube Channel shows with your name what your Channel is about.
2. Make up a good channel name that has to do with the videos you upload.
3. Create a nice clear logo for your profile picture and your cover picture use up to 3 colors. And that it is clearly recognizable and sticks when people see it.
4. Upload videos regularly 2 to 3 times a week.
5. According to my analysis statistics data from my YouTube channel, it is busiest on YouTube from 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
6. Make sure your videos are online on YouTube early in the evening.
7. Create playlists and sort them neatly by categories.
8. Comment and Subscribe to other channels that do the same as you. And you will receive nice responses.
9. Provide a clear title and video description of what your video is about.
10. Share your videos with family and friends, via social media.
11. Make sure you make a good banner for your videos.
12. When you have reached 1000 subscribers and 4000 viewing hours, you can only request income.
Good Luck. 💖